Pick up the soap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

level 70,rouge

3 posters

Go down

level 70,rouge Empty level 70,rouge

Post  bloodface Mon Apr 21, 2008 2:20 am

Name:tal kaufman

Character information:

Character name:bloodface.
Race :troll.
Class:rouge,
Trade Skills (And 'special' recipes):not yet working on that.

Armory Link (please add it for us):http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Kazzak&n=Bloodface

What is your raiding experience in TBC?karazhan,cleared.gruul clear.maggy,cleared Zul'Aman cleard.TK 2/4 SSC 1/6 (MT 1/5 only wiht my paladin)
Did you have any raiding experience before TBC? (remember to specify if you had another character in those raid and who he is)nope sorry but read alot about them.

Are you attuned to Karazhan?yes,ofcurse

Will you be able to attend our raids from start to end? (19.00-23.00)it's the exactly time for me.

Will you be able to attend at least three raids every week?yes i do .

Will you spec as the guild requires??yes if need .

History with other guilds, and reason for leaving your last 2: my last guild was "The institute" It's a israel guild and they are not raiding so I think I'm i miss a lot of fun SmileSmile so I was thinking to try to apply in Pick up the soap and have some fun . im serch for long time guild wiht proggres.and i heard about you from rainoris .

Do you know anyone who is currently raiding in Puts, who will vouch for you ?yes rainoris.

Why are you applying to Puts (this is very important)?Seems like a nice guild with a nice starting proggres.and i think i can very help.

Can you keep yourself supplied on consumables for all raids?yes no problem for me .

Additional Information you would like to tell us:i'm a nice player and I hope I'll get a try here becuse im serious player.

ty very much :talkaufman

bloodface
Noobie
Noobie

Back to top Go down

level 70,rouge Empty Re: level 70,rouge

Post  Rainoris Mon Apr 21, 2008 2:27 am

i know this guy,he is a nice player.
i wish u a Good luck Wink

/Rainoris

Rainoris
Noobie
Noobie

Back to top Go down

Post  Corrosive Tue Apr 22, 2008 5:47 pm

Application denied, sorry. Weird gemming in some parts and quite a few pieces are missing enchants.

Corrosive
Noobie
Noobie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down