Pick up the soap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naggarok - Mage

Go down

Naggarok - Mage Empty Naggarok - Mage

Post  Naggarok Tue Mar 25, 2008 7:21 pm

Well, I did ZA with some of you guys yesterday~ Smile And as I talked about with some I was planning to apply! So here goes Smile

General information
Name:
Marc

Character information:
Character name:
Naggarok
Race:
Blood Elv
Class:
Mage (Frost)
Trade Skills (And 'special' recipes):
Tailoring 375 (Shadow)
Jewelcrafting 375

Armory Link (please add it for us):
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Kazzak&n=Naggarok

atm I'm working on earning money for my spellstrike head, then re-gemming/enchanting everything properly as some things aren't correct yet imo.
And I'm spamming SP to get my Quagmirrans eye, although I'm 0/17 atm, I'm still trying xD

What is your raiding experience in TBC?
Full clear on Kara and Gruul multiple times, done Maggy got pretty far~ And got 2nd boss of SSC down Smile Haven't done ZA too much (well, with you guys last monday Smile)

Did you have any raiding experience before TBC? (remember to specify if you had another character in those raid and who he is)
Nope~ Smile This is my 1st char Smile

Are you attuned to Karazhan?
Yar~

Will you be able to attend our raids from start to end? (19.00-23.00)
Yar~

Will you be able to attend at least three raids every week?
Prolly more, sundays till thursdays Smile

Will you spec as the guild requires??
Yes, not that its as relevant to mage as other classes tho~ And seeying that I'm shadow tailoring specced, it'd be harder to respecc to fire~ Smile

History with other guilds, and reason for leaving your last 2:
Invictus, the guild pretty much went to hell after we almost killed Magtheridon after fully clearing Gruul, somehow some good people left and motivation sank greatly.

Do you know anyone who is currently raiding in Puts, who will vouch for you?
Hopefully some of the people I did ZA with yesterday~ Smile That's the reason I'm applying mostly haha!

Why are you applying to Puts (this is very important)?
Well I want to raid again basically xD Game isn't much fun to me without it Smile And the guild people seemed nice yesterday o_O

Can you keep yourself supplied on consumables for all raids?
Yup, superior wizard oil, flask of supreme power, and mana pots are my usual set of items Smile Blackened Basalisk on food at times, but can't always get my hands on that somehow T_T

Additional Information you would like to tell us:
Erhm... I R Dutch? o_O Cheap weed for everyone!.. xD

Lemme know if I left anything important out or if there are any questions~ Smile On forum or ingame!

Naggarok
Noobie
Noobie

Back to top Go down