Pick up the soap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

70 resto shaman

2 posters

Go down

70 resto shaman Empty 70 resto shaman

Post  Hjälpsam Sat Apr 05, 2008 1:27 am

Name: Emil Eriksson

Character information: got good resto gear, but also some nice ench gear, 2 t4 etc, but as i said, my resto gear is best atm:)

Character name: Hjälpsam
Race : Tauren
Class: Shaman
Trade Skills (And 'special' recipes):working on mining now, nothing else to say im afraid:(

Armory Link (please add it for us): my armory have been bugging for a week now, but im always positive for an inspect ingame, np with that:)

What is your raiding experience in TBC? kara/za/gruul/ and some ssc and tk
Did you have any raiding experience before TBC? (remember to specify if you had another character in those raid and who he is) i was raiding alot bwl/naxx with my ne rogue i had back then:)

Are you attuned to Karazhan? yes

Will you be able to attend our raids from start to end? (19.00-23.00) oh yes:)

Will you be able to attend at least three raids every week? yes

Will you spec as the guild requires?? yepp:)

History with other guilds, and reason for leaving your last 2: just came to server to get to learn new peoples, and i heard kazzak was popular so..Smile

Do you know anyone who is currently raiding in Puts, who will vouch for you ?not yet im afraid;)

Why are you applying to Puts (this is very important)? i saw you needed my class for 25 man raids etc, and it sounds really interesting, so i decided to make an apply and hope for the best, i hate pvp, i just focus on pve always Laughing

Can you keep yourself supplied on consumables for all raids? yes, no problem there.

Additional Information you would like to tell us nah, nothing more to say i guess;)

Remember that you are presenting yourself to us with this application, so please put in a good ammount of effort. If you don't, your chances of getting a positive reply will drastically lower.

Hjälpsam
Noobie
Noobie

Back to top Go down

70 resto shaman Empty Re: 70 resto shaman

Post  Šoris Sat Apr 05, 2008 2:26 am

I've read your application and everything seems good. I'll discuss it with the leading tomorrow and get back to you.
Šoris
Šoris
Noobie
Noobie

Back to top Go down

Post  Šoris Sat Apr 05, 2008 5:35 pm

application accepted =) contact me, pagimo, or mästare for an invite =)
Šoris
Šoris
Noobie
Noobie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down