Pick up the soap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello :) I'm hunter from Kazzak :D

3 posters

Go down

Hello :) I'm hunter from Kazzak :D Empty Hello :) I'm hunter from Kazzak :D

Post  Zupa Sat Apr 05, 2008 7:28 pm

General information

Name:Peteris Emils Masteiko

Character information:

Character name:Zupa
Race :Orc
Class:Hunter
Trade Skills (And 'special' recipes):Leatherworker and Skinner

Armory Link (please add it for us):http://eu.wowarmory.com/search.xml?searchQuery=Zupa&searchType=characters

What is your raiding experience in TBC?I have TBC raid exp with Kara (full) Maggy (Full) Gruul (Full) TK (VR) SSC (Lurker)

Did you have any raiding experience before TBC? (remember to specify if you had another character in those raid and who he is): Well I didn't have any pre TBC raid exp

Are you attuned to Karazhan? Yes I'm

Will you be able to attend our raids from start to end? (19.00-23.00) Well actually yes, but I can't raid on Sundays... Sad

Will you be able to attend at least three raids every week? Well can try but dunno, hope so.

Will you spec as the guild requires?? Yes I'll

History with other guilds, and reason for leaving your last 2: I was in Darkness, Dark Aeternuss, Xortex. All guild disbanded cuz there were to many slackers... :/

Do you know anyone who is currently raiding in Puts, who will vouch for you ? Nop sorry

Why are you applying to Puts (this is very important)? Well I want seriosly guild who raid and progress not only clear kara... That's so lame

Can you keep yourself supplied on consumables for all raids? Yes I can

Additional Information you would like to tell us: I'm good Very Happy Love raid and never leave guild (only then when guild going to disband). I'm not fucking ninja and I help ppl in guild if they need smth.

Zupa
Noobie
Noobie

Back to top Go down

Hello :) I'm hunter from Kazzak :D Empty Re: Hello :) I'm hunter from Kazzak :D

Post  Pagimo Sat Apr 05, 2008 7:52 pm

Hi Zupa. Your application looks to be in order. Thou perhaps a more PvE oriented spec would be preferable but not a must. We'll discuss your application and get back to you asap

Pagimo
Noobie
Noobie

Back to top Go down

Hello :) I'm hunter from Kazzak :D Empty Re: Hello :) I'm hunter from Kazzak :D

Post  Ðoris Sat Apr 05, 2008 8:32 pm

Application accepted
Ðoris
Ðoris
Noobie
Noobie

Back to top Go down