Pick up the soap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cien Holy Priest

2 posters

Go down

Cien Holy Priest Empty Cien Holy Priest

Post  Cien! Sun Apr 06, 2008 6:47 pm

General information

Name: Josh

Character information:

Character name: Cien & Annaria
Race : Troll and Blood Elf
Class: Priest and Paladin
Trade Skills (And 'special' recipes): Cien - 375 Enchanter & Tailor with Mongoose, 40spelldmg, 81 healing, and alot more. Annaria - 360 Engineering with the Justice something 2000speccs for healing Smile

Armory Link (please add it for us): http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Kazzak&n=Cien
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Kazzak&n=Annaria

What is your raiding experience in TBC?
Did you have any raiding experience before TBC? (remember to specify if you had another character in those raid and who he is) Cien i went ZG and MC and BWL. All attunements apart from Naxx from PreBC.

Are you attuned to Karazhan? Yep

Will you be able to attend our raids from start to end? (19.00-23.00) I would have a slight problem with dinner clashing at about 20:00 on a weekday raid, but i can most probably sort it out Smile

Will you be able to attend at least three raids every week? Depending on the days i can't make Wednesdays and Sundays. Wednesday im down my Grandma's, Sunday it's a family dinner so you know...Meh :<

Will you spec as the guild requires??
Of course.

History with other guilds, and reason for leaving your last 2: Invictus is falling apart most guildies have left. Phoenix...the people are ninjaing ppl from Invictus (long story) and i just don't feel right there. I miss some ppl! Smile

Do you know anyone who is currently raiding in Puts, who will vouch for you ?
Powerspirit, Miguiel, Amreen, and Possibly Racso if he makes it through Smile
I miss them all! :<

Why are you applying to Puts (this is very important)?
I am applying to Puts because A. What i said in the leaving guild part and B. I love raiding. and C. I want to explore TK etc ^^

Can you keep yourself supplied on consumables for all raids?
Yes, i have a Mage with Alch and Herb and Cien can make mana oils so i should be fine Smile And Annaria can supply Repair Bots so it's all cool in that department

Additional Information you would like to tell us
Ermm. If i am stuck with dinner it would be 15mins maximum maybe even 20mins if it's clearing away too. But as i said i can try sort that out
Cien!
Cien!
Noobie
Noobie

Back to top Go down

Cien Holy Priest Empty Reply

Post  Cien! Sun Apr 06, 2008 9:08 pm

Bah, give reply, im so eager to hear :/
Cien!
Cien!
Noobie
Noobie

Back to top Go down

Cien Holy Priest Empty Re: Cien Holy Priest

Post  Ðoris Sun Apr 06, 2008 11:56 pm

Sorry mate, we're not currently looking for more holy priests. application declined
Ðoris
Ðoris
Noobie
Noobie

Back to top Go down

Cien Holy Priest Empty Re: Cien Holy Priest

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down