Pick up the soap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

70 Warlock

2 posters

Go down

70 Warlock Empty 70 Warlock

Post  quantic Thu Mar 13, 2008 11:41 pm

General information

Name: Luke

Character name: Quantic
Race : Orc
Class: Warock

Trade Skills (And 'special' recipes): Herb / Alchemy. elixir mastery. 'specials' - i can craft some flasks (pure death, fortification etc,) elixirs (major mageblood for example).

Armory Link: Quantic

What is your raiding experience in TBC? tbh, i dont have any raiding exp in TBC. only some gruul raids with my mage.

Did you have any raiding experience before TBC? (remember to specify if you had another character in those raid and who he is).
Before TBC I played dwarf hunter on Sylvanas server. got exp. in mc, bwl, zg, aq.

Are you attuned to Karazhan? yes

Will you be able to attend our raids from start to end? (19.00-23.00) yes

Will you be able to attend at least three raids every week? yes

Will you spec as the guild requires?? yes, no problem

History with other guilds, and reason for leaving your last 2: i just was in some pvp guild called Apocaliptyca. left coz i wanna try do some real pve.

Do you know anyone who is currently raiding in Puts, who will vouch for you ? No

Why are you applying to Puts (this is very important)? i dont have much experience in raiding. and im looking for a friendly guild that just started with all those kara or za instances. i hope to get some nice and fun experience with ya Smile

Can you keep yourself supplied on consumables for all raids? ofc

Additional Information you would like to tell us: im kinda PvP player. but i want to change that. im a little bit sick of pvp ;P

quantic
Noobie
Noobie

Back to top Go down

70 Warlock Empty Re: 70 Warlock

Post  Mästare Fri Mar 14, 2008 1:06 am

Everything is looking good except the specc, if you're ready to respecc I dont really see any problems, Contact me or Šoris ingame!

Locked.

Mästare
Admin

https://puts.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down