Pick up the soap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

jambs 70 rogue

Go down

jambs 70 rogue Empty jambs 70 rogue

Post  Jambs Sat Apr 19, 2008 1:02 am

General information

Name: Fredrik Voldsund

Character information:

Character name: jambs
Race : undead
Class: rogue
Trade Skills (And 'special' recipes): 363 enginering and 375lw have some epic resip in lw Razz

Armory Link (please add it for us):
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Kazzak&n=jambs

What is your raiding experience in TBC?
Did you have any raiding experience before TBC? (remember to specify if you had another character in those raid and who he is) kara,gruul,maggy,3/6 za, Void reaver and i have cleared whole ssc Wink

Are you attuned to Karazhan? ye

Will you be able to attend our raids from start to end? (19.00-23.00) ye, thats not late for me Wink Smile

Will you be able to attend at least three raids every week? I guess i will Smile

Will you spec as the guild requires?? Yes, have many wepons, so respecc is np Razz

History with other guilds, and reason for leaving your last 2: Been in some randoms kara guild Razz, coop komsume and nightfall
Leaved becous i hade a break from wow

Do you know anyone who is currently raiding in Puts, who will vouch for you ? i spammed trade, the your MT wispered me Smile

Why are you applying to Puts (this is very important)? Want to have a guild who progressing nice, and progressing inn ssc/tk. and you look like a nice guild Smile

Can you keep yourself supplied on consumables for all raids? yees, np Wink

Additional Information you would like to tell us.
Hope i can get a try Smile

best regard jambs Smile

Jambs
Noobie
Noobie

Back to top Go down