Pick up the soap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

70 Feral Druid.

4 posters

Go down

70 Feral Druid. Empty 70 Feral Druid.

Post  DotGet Mon Apr 14, 2008 6:06 pm

Name: Andreas (Do as everyone else, and call me Andy) :>

Character information:

Character name: Hekke
Race : Tauren
Class: Druid
Trade Skills (And 'special' recipes): Recently "rerolled" LW\Skinning which i assume will reach 360+ in a few weeks.

Armory Link (please add it for us): http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Kazzak&n=Hekke

What is your raiding experience in TBC? Experience through SSC, TK and below (KZ, ZA, Gruul's, Mag's. 100% through all)
Did you have any raiding experience before TBC? I have been through BWL, AQ40, and Naxxramas up to 4 Horsemen, on my paladin (Zcux on Dragonblight EU)
Though I barely even play him anymore, i thought I'd just mention him.

Are you attuned to Karazhan? Yes.

Will you be able to attend our raids from start to end? (19.00-23.00) I usually play from 18:00 - 02:00 (Depends on my mood\or how awake i am >.<) So yes. When i first enter a raid, I won't leave before a disband occurs.

Will you be able to attend at least three raids every week? I have been in a semi-hardcore raiding guild where 5-7 days a week, So yea, 3 days a week should be doable.

Will you spec as the guild requires?? Yes. (Restoration: 1542 healing, 554 mp5 unbuffed. Balance: 850 spelldamage or so.)

History with other guilds, and reason for leaving your last 2: Conjured Muffin Is A Lie, just a social guild, with me and some friends. Phoenix; A Karazhan-raiding guild. Which the GuildMaster disbanded for some reason, yesterday that happened. I have also been in Morbus Instructus when that existed. And my raiding in SSC\TK was with the guild Delirium, on Burning Blade EU. (Which has now disbanded if I'm not wrong.)

Why are you applying to Puts (this is very important)? I have long been looking for a guild that has atleast reached SSC\TK, aswell as having a social guildchat. The former guilds I've tried have either been to serious, Or being afraid of progress, Some of them can't even stand a joke, some of them spam 'em.

Can you keep yourself supplied on consumables for all raids? I allways carry a stack of consumables for all my three specs.

Additional Information you would like to tell us: I have decent gear for both Balance, Resto and Feral. I have maintanked through TK. (Got 16.5k HP, 33% dodge, Crit-Immunity, 26K armor.) Myself I have heard from people that I have a strange, but "entertaining" personality, And I never say no to a good laugh. However, when raiding I want it to atleast be serious enough to actually move. I have quitted school, and started working. (Working from 08:00 too 16:00) sometimes got days\weeks off.

I hope you have a look at me, and do a smart choice.

Thank you for your time - Hekke.

DotGet
Noobie
Noobie

Back to top Go down

70 Feral Druid. Empty Re: 70 Feral Druid.

Post  Pagimo Tue Apr 15, 2008 6:11 pm

Lovely application Hekke. "Myself I have heard from people that I have a strange, but "entertaining" personality" you'll fit right in lol.

We'll get back to you asap

Pagimo
Noobie
Noobie

Back to top Go down

Post  Malaco Wed Apr 16, 2008 8:38 am

Another active feral tank/dps would have been great.

Malaco
Noobie
Noobie

Back to top Go down

70 Feral Druid. Empty Hekke

Post  DotGet Sun Apr 20, 2008 1:21 pm

Bleh, just got home form a vacation of some kind. So I haven't been too much online.

DotGet
Noobie
Noobie

Back to top Go down

Post  Ðoris Sun Apr 20, 2008 3:29 pm

Application accepted =) Contact me or any officer / classleader for an invite Smile
Ðoris
Ðoris
Noobie
Noobie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down