Pick up the soap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zephyre Prot warr

2 posters

Go down

Zephyre Prot warr Empty Zephyre Prot warr

Post  Zephyre Fri Apr 18, 2008 12:30 am

General information

Name: Joakim Meidell

Character information: Protection specced, have above average dps gear to compliment.

Character name: Zephyre
Race : UD
Class: Warr
Trade Skills (And 'special' recipes): Enchanting, Mining

Armory Link (please add it for us): http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Kazzak&n=Zephyre

What is your raiding experience in TBC?
Mostly 10man instances. Some 25 man like gruul. Have been filling in for converge in ssc/tk when they needed it although it was some time ago.

Did you have any raiding experience before TBC? (remember to specify if you had another character in those raid and who he is)
MC, BWL, AQ20/40, ZG, Onyxia, all pretbc outdoor

Are you attuned to Karazhan?
Yes

Will you be able to attend our raids from start to end? (19.00-23.00)
Yes

Will you be able to attend at least three raids every week?
Yes

Will you spec as the guild requires??
Yes

History with other guilds, and reason for leaving your last 2:
Just social guilds with friends. Nothing serious and no guilds who raided 25 man. Left cause guild disbanded

Do you know anyone who is currently raiding in Puts, who will vouch for you ?
Powerspirit

Why are you applying to Puts (this is very important)?
Played some HC dungeons with some puts members and they had the same attitude towards wow as I, meaning that they didnt take it the wrong way when things went the wrong way etc. Always kept a positive attitude even in times of consistent wipes. Furthermore Puts are currently progressing in the raid encounters I wish to take part in and I really want to try the 25mans of TBC, getting a little tired of karazhan/gruul/za pugs. I want consistency when I raid and I want the people I raid with to have a mature attitude towards the game and Puts seems to be the guild which matches those criteria.

Can you keep yourself supplied on consumables for all raids?
Yes

Additional Information you would like to tell us
Have been playing wow since release 2005 and I know very well how the game works, not just my own class. I am a mature and funny guy who will contribute to the guild in a way which will satisfy both myself and the guild.

Zephyre
Noobie
Noobie

Back to top Go down

Zephyre Prot warr Empty Re: Zephyre Prot warr

Post  Malaco Fri Apr 18, 2008 9:23 am

Seems like nice chat. Well written app as well. Couldnt see gear cos im at work, but GL =)

Malaco
Noobie
Noobie

Back to top Go down