Pick up the soap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nubbe - UD - Rogue

Go down

Nubbe - UD - Rogue Empty Nubbe - UD - Rogue

Post  nubbe Sat Mar 15, 2008 3:58 pm

General information

Name: Unknown

Character information:

Character name: Nubbe
Race : Undead
Class: Rogue
Trade Skills (And 'special' recipes): LW/skinning, no special recipies yet.

Armory Link (please add it for us): http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Kazzak&n=Nubbe

What is your raiding experience in TBC? Karazhan full, Gruul Full.... Ive been inactive for some time, so i dont have any experience with the other raid instances, but im a pretty fast learner.

Did you have any raiding experience before TBC? (remember to specify if you had another character in those raid and who he is): Yeah mc, bwl, aq20, zg not aq40 tho.. and its on this rogue.

Are you attuned to Karazhan? yup

Will you be able to attend our raids from start to end? (19.00-23.00) Would be the best time for me idd.

Will you be able to attend at least three raids every week? I guess so

Will you spec as the guild requires?? sure

History with other guilds, and reason for leaving your last 2: Tempest on this realm (most of them are playing in sons of tem.....) The guild simply split up. and some other guilds on other realms.

Do you know anyone who is currently raiding in Puts, who will vouch for you ? dont think i know anyone

Why are you applying to Puts (this is very important)? Because i wanna raid again, and u seem like the guild for my skills.

Can you keep yourself supplied on consumables for all raids? i allways have pots and stuff.

Additional Information you would like to tell us: Only that i require that ur guild have alot ppl over the age of 18, id they are all under 18. dont bother whisper me..

nubbe
Noobie
Noobie

Back to top Go down