Pick up the soap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

70 lv elemental shaman

2 posters

Go down

70 lv elemental shaman Empty 70 lv elemental shaman

Post  frika Sat Mar 22, 2008 12:48 am

General information

Name:

Character information:

Character name:Frikaa
Race :Tauren
Class:Shaman
Trade Skills (And 'special' recipes):for now herb and mining as soon as i am done with my epic mount i will switch to... something else it depends what type of shaman i will stay tbh

Armory Link (please add it for us):[lowerurl=http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Kazzak&n=Frikaa]armoury[/url]

What is your raiding experience in TBC?
Did you have any raiding experience before TBC? (remember to specify if you had another character in those raid and who he is):I have kara exp all of it as a tank,SSC 3/4 as a mt,The eye hydros(ot) lurker mt the blind guy dps/tank,Grull mt,ZA mt all the way to the last sucker in there >Smile he he he well thats it

Are you attuned to Karazhan?y

Will you be able to attend our raids from start to end? (19.00-23.00):yes maybe i will be 5-10 min late coz of work but other then that yes i will be on time

Will you be able to attend at least three raids every week? for sure i am intrested in doing much more then 3 raids tbh

Will you spec as the guild requires??yes there shouldn`t be any problems with that... i prefer to be elemental but if u want me in some other form then sure np

History with other guilds, and reason for leaving your last 2:i am new on this server

Do you know anyone who is currently raiding in Puts, who will vouch for you ?nope sowwy

Why are you applying to Puts (this is very important)?u raid a lot and u are starting from kara 2 things i am intrested in

Can you keep yourself supplied on consumables for all raids? pritty much yes i have slackers and i am dafinetly not one of them

Additional Information you would like to tell us:iii dont ask me something specific and i will give u answers other then that...ohh maybe 1 thing... i am here to have fun not to fight create arguments or wtvr the moment this game starts feel like a job or something like that i am off i have too much stuff to worrie about in rl can`t be bothered with more problems etc ^_^ well thats pritty much everything hope to cya soon

frika
Noobie
Noobie

Back to top Go down

70 lv elemental shaman Empty Re: 70 lv elemental shaman

Post  frika Sun Mar 23, 2008 2:56 pm

guys can u give me any answer to the aplication so i know what to do? it has been 2 days now and from what i can see u are either not intrested or cant be bothered to reply :\ if i cant cover your requierments then denie the application so i can go somewhere else pls or if u think u can make some use of me invite me in the guild either way waiting is pointless Neutral

frika
Noobie
Noobie

Back to top Go down

Post  Ðoris Sun Mar 23, 2008 4:55 pm

When I spoke to you a few days ago I said that your gear ain't good enough, when I asked you if you had any resto gear, you said no, and then you said "well i guess there's nothing to do about it then" so I thought you knew what was going on, you might have said something else, so I might have misunderstood. Well anyways, my bad. But we'll have to decline your application :/ Sorry mate
Ðoris
Ðoris
Noobie
Noobie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down