Pick up the soap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kirithia - Rogue application

2 posters

Go down

Kirithia - Rogue application Empty Kirithia - Rogue application

Post  Kirithia Thu Mar 27, 2008 1:20 am

Name: Tobias Kirk

Character information:

Character name: Kirithia
Race : Blood elf
Class: Rogue
Trade Skills (And 'special' recipes):
Blacksmithing and mining - using it for my Dragonstrike! not really any special recipes so far, havent really got the funds to buy anything yet, and havent really needed to buy any of the "rare" recipes..

Armory Link (please add it for us): http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Kazzak&n=Kirithia

What is your raiding experience in TBC? SSC 4/6 TK 3/4 - Gruul and Kara, and some random ZA
Did you have any raiding experience before TBC? (remember to specify if you had another character in those raid and who he is) Had another rogue back in the days, full MC, and some BWL but wasnt really a raider back then.. didnt even know that SnD was the biggest dps skill as a rogue! ^^ ZG and AQ20 too.. with a casual guild

Are you attuned to Karazhan? Yes and not needed by 2.4 anyway! Smile

Will you be able to attend our raids from start to end? (19.00-23.00) yes, think i should manage, ofc i have some nights out, but this will be noted beforehand

Will you be able to attend at least three raids every week? Yes, this should also be manageable, some weeks more ofc, when I'm all out of things to do, and there might be some weeks where I have too much on my head to even be on my PC.

Will you spec as the guild requires?? Yes, I'll do what I'm told, tho I think i know a thing or two about a Rogue, as a old class leader ^^

History with other guilds, and reason for leaving your last 2: School bus on Talnivarr - had some problems Irl with girlfriend and new starting work, so i moved to Kazzak with my brother Zaxx/Roogan.. Death note on Kazzak - Havent really had the time off to play till 1 AM in the night, as I have to get up at 6 am in the morning, and they might raid a bit too often for my likes..

Do you know anyone who is currently raiding in Puts, who will vouch for you ? Roogan! Very Happy my bigbro, hope he'll throw a reply after me!

Why are you applying to Puts (this is very important)?
First of all, (this might be a bit strange to some) but in my head, i'm not done with loot in Karazhan, so i can't really take 25 raids seriously atm. I would really like to go to ZA too. Don't let this make you think that I'm not interrested in doing 25.. just miss good old Kara Razz
Secondly - all my wow life, i've only once raided with my brother, so this would be a great asset to the game, if I could do that.
Thirdly - 5 days a week with 25 raids is way too much for my "time off" to handle. I really like wow, but it goes dull when you play it too often. WoW shouldnt be your time off work - it should be something you enjoy to play, and like what class/race your playing, like what part of the game your playing and so forth..

Can you keep yourself supplied on consumables for all raids?
shouldnt be a problem! Smile

Additional Information you would like to tell us: Doing good dps, which is what a rogue should do..

Kirithia
Noobie
Noobie

Back to top Go down

Kirithia - Rogue application Empty Re: Kirithia - Rogue application

Post  Pagimo Fri Mar 28, 2008 8:35 am

Hi Kirithia. Nice application and grats on your Dragonstrike. You have decent gear but even more important - you've enchanted the gear you currently have which is good and shows dedication.

We're moving down to 1 kara each week now to aim for more progress in ZA. And the gear you want from kara, guess some pieces can be bought for badges and some might drop in normal/heroic MgT.

Questionmark - yes, think i should manage (regarding 19-23 raid times). Is that a yes ? Currently we have some that have to leave abit earlier due to time zones or other reasons, which kinda makes it a hazzle to replace when half the grp is leaving at 22.00 instead.

This will be discussed shortly.

Thanks for your time Kirithia

Pagimo
Noobie
Noobie

Back to top Go down