Pick up the soap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

70 resto shaman

2 posters

Go down

70 resto shaman Empty 70 resto shaman

Post  Latezz Sun Apr 06, 2008 10:54 am

Name:Steffen

Character information:

Character name:Latezz
Race :Tauren
Class:Shaman
Trade Skills (And 'special' recipes): I got a few recipes in leatherworking

Armory Link (please add it for us):

What is your raiding experience in TBC? Gruul, Maggy, ZA, kara, and 1 time in SSC
Did you have any raiding experience before TBC? (remember to specify if you had another character in those raid and who he is) i got a druid i raid onyxia, MC, ZG and BWL

Are you attuned to Karazhan? Yes

Will you be able to attend our raids from start to end? (19.00-23.00) Yeah i can raid all days 19-23 if im not doing some family stuff

Will you be able to attend at least three raids every week? Yes i can

Will you spec as the guild requires?? yeah i would but not the best gear in offspec

History with other guilds, and reason for leaving your last 2: i just moved server to this 1 coz my friends are on this

Do you know anyone who is currently raiding in Puts, who will vouch for you ? no i dont :/

Why are you applying to Puts (this is very important)? i would rly like a nice raide guild and hear that puts is a good guild

Can you keep yourself supplied on consumables for all raids? yes i can

Additional Information you would like to tell us: i go to school every day, go home and play some world of warcraft

Latezz
Noobie
Noobie

Back to top Go down

70 resto shaman Empty Re: 70 resto shaman

Post  Ðoris Sun Apr 06, 2008 11:27 am

Application accepted
Ðoris
Ðoris
Noobie
Noobie

Back to top Go down