Pick up the soap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Holy Priest Want to join.

Go down

Holy Priest Want to join. Empty Holy Priest Want to join.

Post  Kolita Sun Apr 13, 2008 2:07 pm

General information

Name:Eugenio

Character information:

Character name:Kolita
Race : Blood Elf
Class: Priest
Trade Skills (And 'special' recipes):Ench 275 / Both my profs are abit low cause i was lazy to lvl it up but i will raise it up a.s.a.p!

Armory Link (please add it for us): http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Kazzak&n=Kolita

What is your raiding experience in TBC? I have Experience in Karazhan full clear , Gruul full clear , ZA 4/6 and i have Exp in killing Voidreaver also
Did you have any raiding experience before TBC? (remember to specify if you had another character in those raid and who he is)I have Pre tbc exp to up to BWL with my alliance chars. A warlock and a Night elf.

Are you attuned to Karazhan? Yes i am attuned to karazhan.

Will you be able to attend our raids from start to end? (19.00-23.00) Yes. I will be more than happy to stay with you guys till the end of the raid , no matter what.

Will you be able to attend at least three raids every week? Yes 3 weeks are no problem for me , i even prefer more raids Razz

Will you spec as the guild requires?? Yes. If it will help the progress of the raid/guild i will Respecc if needed.

History with other guilds, and reason for leaving your last 2: The guilds i have been in were slacking to much! I dont think its fun to raid kara with pugs because guildmembers are slacking.

Do you know anyone who is currently raiding in Puts, who will vouch for you ? I have just migrated ( april 12 ) to this server. So i dont know anybody yet. Smile

Why are you applying to Puts (this is very important)? Because i want to be part of a good guild where everything is organized.I want to help the guild to progress.I want to give the guild more strenght.And last but not least, I just wanna have fun during raids.

Can you keep yourself supplied on consumables for all raids?Yes that will not be any problem.

Additional Information you would like to tell us: Nothing special Smile

Kolita
Noobie
Noobie

Back to top Go down