Pick up the soap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

70 Rogue Drainoor

2 posters

Go down

70 Rogue Drainoor Empty 70 Rogue Drainoor

Post  Drainoor Mon Apr 21, 2008 1:35 am

Name:Martin

Character information:

Character name:Drainoor
Race :Blood Elf
Class:Rogue
Trade Skills (And 'special' recipes):275 enchanting and 375 LW, no special recipes that i recall having. Smile

Armory Link (please add it for us):http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Kazzak&n=Drainoor

What is your raiding experience in TBC?
I have raided mostly on my 70 Human Warlock (Reeta on Zenedar EU), only done karazhan with the Rogue.I have done kara, 5/6 ZA, 1/4 TK, 3/6 SSC, mag and gruul too on the warlock.

Did you have any raiding experience before TBC? (remember to specify if you had another character in those raid and who he is)
Pre-TBC raiding I only did on my warlock as my rogue is a BE, have done MC, BWL, AQ20, ZG, Twins and C'thun in AQ40 and 1 and a ½ "wing" of Naxxramas.

Are you attuned to Karazhan? Yes

Will you be able to attend our raids from start to end? (19.00-23.00) Yes, i think so, might have some schoolstuff left cuz it's my last year in school, but I'll probably be able to raid.

Will you be able to attend at least three raids every week? Ye, i think so.

Will you spec as the guild requires?? Ofc.

History with other guilds, and reason for leaving your last 2: Haven't really had any serious PVE guilds on this server because not many guilds are looking for rogues with my gear.

Do you know anyone who is currently raiding in Puts, who will vouch for you ? Nope.

Why are you applying to Puts (this is very important)? Because I wanna play PVE more seriously now and you seem to be a nice guild. Smile

Can you keep yourself supplied on consumables for all raids? Ye, I'll manage. Smile

Additional Information you would like to tell us? Nope.

Drainoor
Noobie
Noobie

Back to top Go down

70 Rogue Drainoor Empty Re: 70 Rogue Drainoor

Post  Đoris Mon Apr 21, 2008 8:02 am

Sorry mate, but your gear just ain't good enough. Sad

application declined
Đoris
Đoris
Noobie
Noobie