Pick up the soap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Predatore undead rogue

Go down

Predatore undead rogue Empty Predatore undead rogue

Post  Predatore Mon Apr 21, 2008 9:48 pm

Name:Sebastian

Character information:

Character name:Predatore
Race :Undead
Class:Rogue
Trade Skills (And 'special' recipes):Skinning 375 / LW 375

Armory Link (please add it for us): http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Kazzak&n=Predatore

What is your raiding experience in TBC? Experience through SSC, TK (didnīt kill Kael, but had him down to 24%) and full KZ, Gruul.
Did you have any raiding experience before TBC? (remember to specify if you had another character in those raid and who he is) TBH, i didnīt play wow that much before TBC.

Are you attuned to Karazhan? yes

Will you be able to attend our raids from start to end? (19.00-23.00)
That will be no problem.

Will you be able to attend at least three raids every week?
yes i hope so, depends how much it is at work. but it should be fine.

Will you spec as the guild requires?? ofc!

History with other guilds, and reason for leaving your last 2: long story =). well i was Rogue officer in a guild called "Hordecore" we merged with an other guild to start with SSC /TK, the merge didnīt go well at all beacuse some of the officers quite play WoW. So i left the guild and migrated to Outland server and joined a guild that had good progress in ssc and tk, sadly that guild dissbanded about 2 weeks after i joined. i was recruit my time there so i wasnt able to roll for any items, thats why i dont have any gear from SSC / TK.

Do you know anyone who is currently raiding in Puts, who will vouch for you ? nope

Why are you applying to Puts (this is very important)? well, i love to raid. you guys are where i stopped raid. i want to get that fucker Kael down Razz

Can you keep yourself supplied on consumables for all raids? ofc, that np.

Additional Information you would like to tell us? dont think so, i know my class very well and dont have any problem to whipe a whole night just to know a boss better =)

Remember that you are presenting yourself to us with this application, so please put in a good ammount of effort. If you don't, your chances of getting a positive reply will drastically lower.

Predatore
Noobie
Noobie

Back to top Go down