Pick up the soap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warlock application

3 posters

Go down

Warlock application Empty Warlock application

Post  Eianna Tue Apr 01, 2008 12:23 pm

General information

Name: Anders Flaarud

Character information:

Character name: Eianna
Race : Blood Elf
Class: Warlock
Trade Skills (And 'special' recipes): Enchanting/tailoring

Armory Link (please add it for us): http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Kazzak&n=Eianna

What is your raiding experience in TBC? Not that much to be honest. Cleared Kara and Gruul, Both as a lock and a Elemental shaman
Did you have any raiding experience before TBC? (remember to specify if you had another character in those raid and who he is)
Was warlock class leader in the raiding guild I was on on my alliance server. We killed everything but Nax and up to Twin emperors in AQ40, where I was going to be the lock tank.

Are you attuned to Karazhan? ofcourse

Will you be able to attend our raids from start to end? (19.00-23.00) yep, no problem

Will you be able to attend at least three raids every week? no problem

Will you spec as the guild requires??
As a lock there isnt much problem with the speccing, I spec as I think I give the most benifits for a raid, but if you have any wishes let me know.

History with other guilds, and reason for leaving your last 2: Was with sloth, a slacking guild, nice folk, but no raiding. Joined Fang since my friends joined them, but never got to raid there either since I just got a social membership.

Do you know anyone who is currently raiding in Puts, who will vouch for you ? My good friend Uffa joined you. He told me to apply, and know what I'm good for.

Why are you applying to Puts (this is very important)? Well, I'm applying because I want to get a chance to see the end game content, and with the guild I am in now I wont get a chance to do that. Got to the point where Heroics and Kara isnt that much fun and challenging anymore, so getting into a raiding guild that does harder stuff is the only way to keep the game fun.

Can you keep yourself supplied on consumables for all raids?
shouldnt be a problem no.

Additional Information you would like to tell

Can also mention that I'm working on a soon to be resto shaman. not even 70 yet, so doesnt have any gear, but wont take long to get there, so if you need another healer from time to time, I might be able to be of assistance.

If there is anything else you want to know just ask. If I'm not online as Eianna I might be on as my shaman Liaguna.

hoping for a positive reply.

Eianna
Noobie
Noobie

Back to top Go down

Warlock application Empty Re: Warlock application

Post  Ðoris Tue Apr 01, 2008 12:38 pm

I've read your application and everything seems to be in order =) The leading will discuss is and we'll get back to you as quick as possible.
Ðoris
Ðoris
Noobie
Noobie

Back to top Go down

Warlock application Empty Re: Warlock application

Post  Azama Tue Apr 01, 2008 8:57 pm

Do we realy need more dps now :S?

Azama
Noobie
Noobie

Back to top Go down