Pick up the soap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miguiel - Warlock (affliction)

2 posters

Go down

Miguiel - Warlock (affliction) Empty Miguiel - Warlock (affliction)

Post  Miguiel Sat Apr 05, 2008 9:00 pm

General information

Name:Øyvind henriksen

Character information:

Character name:Miguiel
Race :Undead
Class:Warlock
Trade Skills (And 'special' recipes):Engeneering/mining; still strugling to get 375 in engeneering. can make Khorium scope though.

Armory Link (please add it for us):
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Kazzak&n=Miguiel

What is your raiding experience in TBC?
Did you have any raiding experience before TBC? (remember to specify if you had another character in those raid and who he is):
My WoW carrier start when the game hit the market. I have played up to Naxx PreTBC on daggerspine with a dorf Rogue (name:Toguiel, Guild:Aurora Boralies). after TBC i played Priest on Tarren mil with a grp of friends, here i only got to gruuls.(hes name is also Toguiel, guild Disfunctionalsuperheros, where i also was Officer) For about two month's ago i started here on Kazzak with a new warlock,because of Powerspirit and Malaco.

Are you attuned to Karazhan?:
Yes im attuned.

Will you be able to attend our raids from start to end? (19.00-23.00):
If im raiding, im going strong to the end.

Will you be able to attend at least three raids every week?:
i will be there at least 3, but i do have a job that puts me in a posision sometimes not raid that much.
its because im work rotations.

Will you spec as the guild requires??:
I will spec as the guild see fits.

History with other guilds, and reason for leaving your last 2:
Well atm i'm in Invictus. Reason for leaving now is that the ONLY reason i'm here is gonna.
that would be Powerspirit, and ofc a chance to join my friend Malaco. Guild before that where Bone thugs, a grp of turkish people. we left there for joining invictus on a bigger path. ( the guild i joing on my way to 70)

Do you know anyone who is currently raiding in Puts, who will vouch for you ?:
Malaco and Powerspirit is a RL friends and reason for coming to this server.

Why are you applying to Puts (this is very important)?:
1: this is where my friends are, and reasons for even coming here
2: ofc raiding and have fun while meeting new people.

Can you keep yourself supplied on consumables for all raids?
most basic pots i will ye, but some other bigger ones i need some help to make them as i dont have the Proffesions. (providing the mats my self)

Additional Information you would like to tell us:
there a small extra think i want to say. I do have a to-be room mate and Friend of malaco, that i want to take with me to your guild. hes in name is Parih and are a Rogue 64. I Really do want this guy with me, as he is a future source and really good friend. i do understand that this can be a problem, but its out there..

Judge me as you see fit.
Your regards: Miguiel the lock

Remember that you are presenting yourself to us with this application, so please put in a good ammount of effort. If you don't, your chances of getting a positive reply will drastically lower.
Miguiel
Miguiel
Noobie
Noobie

Back to top Go down

Miguiel - Warlock (affliction) Empty Re: Miguiel - Warlock (affliction)

Post  Ðoris Sun Apr 06, 2008 12:22 am

Application accepted =) Contact me, pagimo, or mästare to get an invite.
Ðoris
Ðoris
Noobie
Noobie

Back to top Go down